If you are interested in a job opportunity at one of the seven Bliffert Lumber & Hardware locations, please apply in person or send your resume to the Heather Yoplac in Human Resources.
Part-time Hardware Store Sales
Location: 1014 E. Chambers St., Milwaukee, WI 53212
Do you like helping people with DIY projects and repairs? We are looking for a part-time team member to work with retail customers at our Riverwest Milwaukee location. Experience in retail and/or building industry is a plus.
* The primary duties for this position are:- ensure that all customers are acknowledged, customer projects needs are met, and concerns are resolved quickly
* Maintain appropriate stock levels and ensure report accuracy
* Maintain good contact with suppliers as needed
* Familiar with all aspects of a full line hardware store
* Other similar tasks as required
* Retail experience preferred
* Previous employment showing good work ethic and reliability
* Familiar with basic use of a PC
* High problem solving aptitude for homeowner and commercial hardware needs
* Ability to communicate effectively with customers
* Good trouble shooting skills
* Skilled in plumbing and electrical a plus
* Window and door experience a plus
* Knowledge of tool repair helpful
Job Type: Part-time, variable Monday-Sunday
Receiving Data Entry Clerk
Bliffert Lumber and Hardware in Waukesha is hiring a part time (possible transition to full time) Receiving Data Entry Clerk to join our team. The ideal candidate will be organized, motivated, detail-oriented. We are offering a competitive salary, commensurate with experience. Bliffert Lumber & Hardware is the perfect opportunity to build a career with a company that has been a part of southeast Wisconsin for over 100 years. We are a company which has always recognized that its employees are its greatest assets.
Responsibilities include receiving/checking-in special orders and processing vendor returns. Candidates should possess strong attention to detail. Strong computer skills are helpful. Positive attitude and willingness to help where needed is a must. Experience entering large amounts of data and the ability to work independently with little to minimal supervision are required.
This is an ideal position for high school or college students.